|FRC||Name||Title & FRCN Role||Address||Phone|
|Action Network FRC||Janet Kukulinsky, Kathleen Bennett||Executive Director / Program Manager/ Meeting Rep.||P O BOX 1163 Gualala, CA 95445||707-884-5413|
|ARC FRC||Lydia Villegas||Program Manager / Meeting Rep||1640 SO State St, Ukiah, CA 95482||707-234-3300|
|THE ARBOR||Kristen Lawson||Program Manager / Meeting Rep.||810 NORTH STATE ST UKIAH, CA 95482||(707) 468 5536|
|UKiah Family Resource Center||Karen Jason / Waldi Helma||FRC Director / Senior Program Manager||10 CHERRY COURT |
UKIAH, CA 95482
|(707) 467 - 5810|
|LAYTONVILLE HEALTHY START||Jayma Shields Spence||Coordinator & Network Coordinator||P O BOX 1382 |
44400 WILLITS AVE
LAYTONVILLE, CA 95454
|POTTER VALLEY YOUTH & COMMUNITY CENTER||Sarah Guzman||Coordinator & Treasurer||10270 MAIN ST |
P O BOX 273
POTTER VALLEY, CA 95469
|(707) 743 - 1789|
|SAFE PASSAGE FRC||Lisa Snyder||Director||208 DANA ST |
P O BOX 1718
FORT BRAGG, CA 95437
|(707) 964 - 3077|
|ROUND VALLEY FRC||Joel Merrifield||FRC Coordinator & Chair||76540 AIRPORT ROAD |
COVELO, CA 95428
|(707) 983 - 6262|
What Does Our Center Do:
- Information and Referral
- Child abuse & Neglect Intervention/Prevention:
Parenting classes / individual parent education, Support groups, child development information, Substance abuse prevention support, Location for Mental Health Counseling.
- Service Access:
Assistance with applications (Such as low cost health insurance, rental, job), Child supervision during classes and meetings Translation assistance, Transportation assitance
- Life Skills Classes;
Nutrition, Fitness, Financial Literacy
- Programs for Children and Youth.
- Just for fun gatherings:
Clothing swaps, Holiday Celebrations, family fun days
- Concrete support in times of need:
Emergency food pantry, Rental Assistance Diapers, Clothing and toiletries closet.
- Case Management
What Does Our Network Do:
The Family Resource Center Network of Mendocino County increases access to practical resources and high quality community services through the collaboration of several independent FRCs in Mendocino County.
The Network is led by ten local family resource center members who make significant contributions to their communities.
- Centers are a cost effective model to deliver services.
- Centers facilitate community organization and capacity building
- Centers bring funding and resources to our communities from private, state and federal sources.
Our Funders & Partners:
- Mendocino County
- HHSA/Social Services
- FIRST 5 Mendocino
- Mendocino County Office of Education
- Local Health Clinics
- Alliance for Rural Community Health
- Healthy Kids Mendocino
- Office of Child Abuse Prevention Strategies
- Public Health
- Local Schools
- Policy Council on Children and Youth
- Community Foundation of Mendocino County
- Redwood Children’s Service, Inc.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Programs
- CA Network of Family Strengthening Networks
- Child Abuse Prevention Council
- Covered CA / Mendocino
A Unique Community Asset
Each Family Resource Center is a hub in their community, providing services to unique populations with variying needs.
Working together, we share resources and knowledge, allowing us to provide efficient and effective services to community members in each region of our geographically large county.